Send us your good vibes and we'll be sending them back! Every month we will release a new frame that has inspired us to do something great and we will tell you the story in hopes of inspiring you. Let's all pay it forward! Let us know what you want to see.
See the Purple Pair Club Benefits below!
We will give you the first glance at our new, unique, and most on trend pieces as they arrive each season. We of course will feature our most fun, stylish frames in purple, but we have the best looks for a more conservative look as well! Here at Tradewinds you have the opportunity to be a part of the exclusive Purple Pair Club, where you will aspire to inspire!
Explore the many exciting features of our Purple Pair Club!
- Want to spread the love? When you refer a friend, you both receive $40 off your next purchase.
- Invitations to exclusive events such as trunk shows, private events and 'Look Parties'
- Eye makeup tutorials and what looks will complement your new frames!
- You have access to our fashion consultant who helps you create the perfect look for that special occasion or that everyday look.
- Enjoy an unlimited 25% discount all complete pair purchases. Don't stress, this does not use those precious insurance benefits!
- Automatic entries into all our contests, drawings, and giveaways all year long.
- Want to select frames with a personal stylist? Grab 3 or 4 friends whose opinion you trust and schedule our VIP Styling Day. Enjoy mimosas and hor' dourves in a private venue and a fun relaxed atmosphere.
A square face has defined angles and balanced lines along the forehead, chin and cheeks. An oval or round frame will complement these strong features and soften them.
The width and height of a round face will be roughly similar. In order to elongate and play down the fullness of the cheeks, select a frame with strong angles and straight lines.
An oval face is defined by higher cheekbones and a chin that is narrower than the forehead. Frames that sweep upward complement the cheekbones and slim down the jawline.
A heart-shaped face has a long, pointed jawline, with the chin being the smallest feature. Over-sized frames complement this shape and balance out the forehead and narrow chin.